[kdepim-users] Anti-SPAM wizard not working?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Feb 18 20:34:04 GMT 2010

On Monday 15 February 2010, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> Is the anti-SPAM wizard in kmail 1.13.0 broken?  When I use it, it
> doesn't create any anti-spam filters.
>
> I selected Bogofilter and Spam-Assasin on the first page.  After
> clicking "next", the next page shows the marking and moving choices.
> The next page says what filters will be replaced and a finish button.
> Nothing about actually creating filter rules.  Is this the normal
> behavior?

Here (running KMail 1.13.0 with KDE SC 4.4.0 from the Factory repo on
openSUSE 11.2) the wizard appears to work. The first time I ran the
wizard it said it would create a few filters and when I clicked on
Finish the filters were created. (They are added at the bottom of the
filter list.) Then I ran the wizard again and now it (correctly) said it
would replace the filters it had created in the first run.

I suppose you double-checked that the anti-spam filters do not already
exist.