[kdepim-users] Online sync of Kontact?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 02:50:11 GMT 2010

>Exactly. And for events, to-dos and journal entries it works the same
>way. But that's not all. Using shared IMAP folders you can easily
>realize shared calendars and address books. It's really amazing how
>simple it is to use a normal IMAP server as groupware server with
>Kontact.

>Regards,
>Ingo

Would there by any chance be a step by step walkthrough for doing this somewhere?  :-)

If not, I will try to figure it out and create a very beginner friendly one.  I'm one of those people that's just happy to have my email get successfully found and read, so the Dimap concept is new.

Again, thanks to all for the suggestions and help.  And I do understand that Yahoo (or Gmail or other) would be easier.  Didn't mean to discount that as an option...and who knows, if I can't figure this out then that may be the best way afterall!