[kdepim-users] Calendar - import or resource?

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 00:11:05 GMT 2010

I have a standard *.vcs calendar file from my mobile phone but if I try to add
it as a resource - 'Calendar in local file' and point to it, nothing appears,
even after checking/unchecking the relevant entry in the calendar box.

I presume if I import the file I'll just end up with lots of duplicates in the
default KOrganizer resource - wasn't brave enough to try! ;-) or do you get
an option to add it as a new resource?

or is there a better/easier way to sync my mobile with KOrganizer?

using
Kunbuntu 8.04
KOrganizer 3.5.9

DIL23