[kdepim-users] An alternative to current kdepim trunk?

Theo Chatzimichos tampakrap at gentoo.org
Fri Feb 12 22:11:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

I'm one of the gentoo packagers and trunk user. As you know, kmail is
unusable now in trunk and it will take a while to work properly again. Sput
proposed to package kdepim-enterprise as a temporary alternative, but I am
not familiar with it at all. So, I'd like to know if this is a good
alternative, and if so, where can i find it? Else, is there another
alternative kdepim that I could use with KDE trunk?
Thank you in advance.

PS. I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, and I would appreciate it
if you could point me the right one