[kdepim-users] HELP!!! KMail held hostage by Akonadiserver

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 20:26:46 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick note for this list: John reported on the kde-pim mailing
> list that he fixed the problem by renaming ~local/share/akonadi to
> akonadi.old.

Thanks, Ingo. I tried to find every list I'd posted on about this problem.
Obviously I overlooked this one. :-) I think something must have gotten
grunged yesterday during the upgrade to KDE4.4 and recreating that
directory from scratch fixed it. :-) Hopefully nobody else will have this
problem, but someone might have a similar problem and this may help them!