[kdepim-users] Staus KMail/Akonadi POP3/SMTP support

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Feb 28 13:43:57 GMT 2010

Am Sunday 28 February 2010 14:06:52 schrieb Benjamin Traut:
> But since I had to switch from KNode to that slow, memory-consuming
> monster, that is Thunderbird (because KNode had stopped working with
> leafnode around December for whatever reason - if I find some time, I
> might send a mail or to about this problem as well), I think it might be
> time for me trying out Akonadi for mail and news.

I can't say anything about knode/leafnode as I don't use leafnode,
however, knode from kde 4.4 works here as any other version before.
as for akonadi, keep in mind that the only akonadi enabeled kdepim-component
so far is kaddressbook.
all other kontact/pim apps are still using the traditional kressource
framework.
maybe you can already test akonadi email by building everything from source,
svn trunk.

werner