[kdepim-users] address book lost

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:38:36 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 18:16:39 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Hallo
>
> today I updated my system (Fedora 12) from KDE SC 4.3.5 to 4.4.0. Most
> stuff is working as expected, but I lost my address book.
>
> I had configured it as imap address book and to kolab version 1 format
> (in kmail). Teh configuration is still set. My calendar ist still
> working, but all my addresses are missing. The resource is listed.
> What can I do to get my addresses back?

See the post named "Re: [kdepim-users] KDE SC 4.4.0 and address book
(solved)".

<quote>
Here is how I proceeded:
In the "contacts" part of Kontact I right clicked on the white page and choose
"Add Address Book" followed by (and this is what I did not think about) "KDE
Address Book (traditional)". Now a wizzard was presented to me with all the
usual "resource" I was used to.
</quote>

Then select "Address book on IMAP server via KMail".

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen