[kdepim-users] What causes reloading of email?

Mike McCallister workingwriter at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 18 05:06:40 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 04:01:07 pm Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 February 2010, r bartlett wrote:
> > Every so often (it's rare) my Kmail/Kontact will suddenly reload
> > every single mail from every single mailserver.  I don't have limits
> > on some of these, so in one case, it reloads 11,000 plus pieces of
> > mail.  Any idea why this occurs and what is going on?  Can I stop
> > this somehow?
>
> What kind of accounts are those? IMAP accounts? Or POP3 accounts?

I run into this problem occasionally with my Yahoo POP account. And the
Remove Duplicates also deletes the read mail and those tagged Important and
Task too. When I mark messages Important, I try to copy it into an Important
folder, but shouldn't have to do that either.

All thoughts and workarounds appreciated.

Mike McCallister