[kdepim-users] Kontact Mail Question

Ingo Klöckner maillisten at shenlung.net
Tue Feb 9 20:58:35 GMT 2010

Am Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010 18:25:38 schrieb Donald F. Robertson:
> When I reply to a message, the cursor appears at the bottom of the old
> message.  Anyone know how to make it default to the top of the old
> message.  For the life of me, I can't figure this one out!
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Donald

Go to: kmail --> settings --> configure kmail

Then go to the identity you want to change and activate "Use Custom Templates"
under the Templates tab.
Click on "Reply to Sender". You should see a template that looks like this:

%REM="Default reply template"%-
On %ODATEEN %OTIMELONGEN you wrote:
%QUOTE
%CURSOR

If you change it to

%CURSOR
On %ODATEEN %OTIMELONGEN you wrote:
%QUOTE

you should have the coursor on top of the old massage.

shenlung at jabber.ccc.de
sid.shenlung.net