[kdepim-users] Are akonadi distribution lists broken?

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Feb 26 11:19:55 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 21:17:15 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> This is just a guess, but it looks like KMail has not yet been ported to
> the new Akonadi groups.

The developers have said quite clearly that kmail isn't yet ported to akonadi,
so as Ingo says, that would seem the likely reason for it not to be able to
use Groups.  As a workaround, I display the group in the addressbook, then
copy and paste the addresses into an email.  It manages until we get the full
implementation.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group