[kdepim-users] nepomuk cleanup trashing addressbook ?

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:23:05 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 04:06:40 Werner Joss wrote:
> anyone experienced similar things ?

Hi Werner,

Just to let you know, I just upgraded to kde 4.4 and had the problem (akonadi
refusing to start) once. I had to restart nepomukserver same way you did
*without* cleaning up nepomuk databases. That was perhaps why I didn't lose
data, but felt a little disappointed because I had to start nepomuk manually
to make akonadi work.

Hakan