[kdepim-users] Cannot open Kaddressbook

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:24:28 GMT 2010

On 15 February 2010 15:11, Werner Joss <werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Monday 15 February 2010 13:59:22 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
>> > well known problem :)
>> > - see akonadi hints on userbase.kde.org.
>>
>> I did, I found nothing relevant.
>
> see the exact link in the script.

I did, in fact I ran the commands one by one instead of running the script.

If you are referring to starting Akonadi from the tray icon, then know
that the tray icon gives the same error.

> you could try virtuosoconverter (see kubuntu webpage), but I doubt this will
> help, when already cleaned up old databases (from script).

I did try that (it was mentioned on the kubuntu.org homepage) but it
did not help, either.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.