[kdepim-users] Mailing List Management???

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 14:55:20 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010, John Aldrich wrote:
> Whenever I click on the "mailing list management" on the folder menu, I
> don't get anything. Has this feature been disabled? If not, can someone
> advise me why it wouldn't come up and how to fix it? Not a big deal, but
> I'd like to be able to configure mailing list management in the folders
> that hold mailing lists. :-)

Disregard. This morning I got a warning about Nepomuk and followed the
instructions on userbase.kde.org to get rid of those and today the folders
menu is pulling up the "mailing list management" interface... *sigh* I
can't wait for the developers to finish all their upgrades! It's been
frustrating to have all these sudden changes.