[kdepim-users] Reply template disappeared?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 13 01:55:03 GMT 2010

I added a new Profile and Identity to my Kmail profiles and when I went back...lo and behold, I don't seem to have any of my Reply template info.  It used to automatically quote the original note and append my signature...now it's just a blank page.  The Standard Templates say "%BLANK" as the sole item.

Either I hit something wrong (don't think so) or they've disappeared...anyone know how to restore them?

Many thanks!