[kdepim-users] Kontact Mail Question

Donald F. Robertson DonaldFR at donaldfrobertson.com
Wed Feb 10 00:46:48 GMT 2010

Neither O. Sinclair or Ingo Klockner's solutions worked.  My cursor still
appears at the bottom of the E-mail list when I reply.

Most of my replies are not to a list, so it is much easier to scroll down a
list than it is to scroll up every message.

Thanks!

-- Donald

--
--------
Donald F. Robertson

DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
www.DonaldFRobertson.com

The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability. Our business in
every generation is to reclaim a little more land.
-- Thomas Huxley.