[kdepim-users] Akonadi woes

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.net
Sun Feb 14 19:03:32 GMT 2010

> Now it magically works.

I got my hopes up too soon...

Where are my distribution lists now? I can find them nowhere. I already lost
them once (upgrading from 3.5.9 to 3.5.10 was also some "fun"). The difference
is that in 3.5.10 I could just create my distribution lists again from
scratch. Now with 4.4 I do not find anything in kontact where I could create
new distribution lists. Where is all this stuff?

I just noticed Anne's thread (early January):
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=126260422023582&w=2

Does this mean that 4.4 was shipped without fixing the bugs already mentioned
by Anne in early January?

Ronny