[kdepim-users] Can't save distribution list (4.4)

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Feb 19 13:23:45 GMT 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010 12:14:23 Neal Becker wrote:
> conversion to 4.4 seems to have destroyed my distribution lists.
> So, in kmail, I compose a new messages, entered a list of addresses.  Then
> 'Save distribution list'.  When I hit 'save list' I get a box 'Select the
> address book folder to store the contact group in'.  It's blank.  I can't
> do anything.
>
> kaddressbook shows these address books:
>
> Default Address Book
> device-0.vcf
> std.vcf
> std.vcf

Unfortunately, there seems to be a mix of two incompatible technologies here.
We need some more information, though.  First question - it doesn't look as
though you have an akonadi-managed addressbook there.  Is that so?

Does KAddressBook list your data if you run it stand-alone?

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group