[kdepim-users] Re: contact photo

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Dec 8 19:25:50 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 08 December 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> On Tuesday December 7 2010 23:31:47 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > On Monday 06 December 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> > > kmail 1.13.5
> > > KAddressBook 4.4.7
> > >
> > > I think it was possible to see the sender photo in the message
> > > header. how can I enable this again?
> >
> > I think that's one of the things that broke when KAddressBook
> > started to use Akonadi. It doesn't work for me neither (KMail
> > 1.13.5, KDE 4.5.3).
>
> should I file a bug against Kaddressbook or Kmail?

KMail. But unless you can verify this bug with KDE SC 4.6 Beta2 it's not
worth the effort.

Under
  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Medias/images/iso/
you can download an ISO image of a Live CD for testing KDE SC 4.6 Beta
(KDE4-UNSTABLE-Live...) without having to install it on your computer.