[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Aug 5 19:14:23 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 05 August 2010 at 2:09 pm, Ingo Klöcker penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> Hmm. I haven't looked very closely at QWebkit, but it seems as if it
> would provide the missing piece of the puzzle. All that's needed is
> a motivated developer to check it out.

Hi Ingo,

Based on your knowledge of KMail, what would you estimate would be the
number of hours to do the effort?  I'm still thinking whether we (not
you but some of us who would like this feature implemented) could
`motivate' a developer with some good old hard cash.  ;)

Seriously, why not?  Sorta put a bounty on the feature and see if
someone would be willing to pick up the effort.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)