[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Wed Aug 4 11:16:14 BST 2010

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 10:10:25 John Murphy wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry you hate that attitude - I don't hate anybody, but I do

I don't hate anybody, too. Just some kind of behaviour...

As I just stated to Sinclair, FOSS development is mostly "scratching your own
itch".

You can be part of it, file a wish on bugs.kde.org or vote for wishes or bugs.

Just don't _demand_ something to be done. You don't pay for it. Mostly
developers are spending their spare time. So it's their choice what is
implemented and what not...

Bye...Frank