[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Aug 4 01:30:20 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 03 August 2010 at 7:20 pm, Frank Thieme penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> On Wednesday 04 August 2010 01:05:19 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> > Most HTML e-mail shouldn't be.  There are situations where HTML would
> > help.  Specifically when highlighting a particular section of text.
>
> Therefore you can use *this* or _this_, some clients even can /this/

Yup, that's what I do however it's not as effective.  I don't really
mind not having HTML as is evident by my use of Kmail.  I'm just
pointing it out that it can be useful at times.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)