[kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)

Richard Creighton ricreig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:35:05 BST 2010

As I can tell of the User-Agent string I would guess Richard is not using

fedora, but only he can tell for
sure...

For some reason, the
automatic import of material to be quoted fails to import now....

But as to
what I am using   openSUSE 11.3 GM with KDE factory version of
PIM/Kontact/KMail recently upgraded to 4.4.5.   On my edited replies, the
data/text looks normal, but when it comes back in a reply, it is 'boogered',
except for the most recent reply.

Definitely not Fedora or *Buntu, et al.
but I suspect anyone using KMail would have the same problem unless oS has
patched the programs in the Repo somehow.

Richard