[kdepim-users] mail filter - external command return value

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Tue Aug 24 21:32:03 BST 2010

On Tuesday August 24 2010 23:00:48 Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> The easiest solution would be to add the header at the start of the
> message. You will have to write a small script which calls the command
> and, if the command says that the message is trash, first outputs the
> header and then the message. A header line looks as follows:

> i.e. it consists of the header name 'X-My-Header' followed by a colon
> followed by the header text.

Thanks, Ingo
but I have probably misunderstood you.

in my perl script I added an output at the end if the condition is met:

if ($s1 eq $s2)
{
    print "X-IS-SPAM: SPAM\n$ARGV[0]";
}

but instead of changing the message, the message disappears from kmail totally
I guess it is being deleted...

what am I doing wrong?

thanks again for your help,
YB.