[kdepim-users] kmail problem

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Sun Aug 15 11:46:50 BST 2010

Hi!

On Sunday 15 August 2010 02:03:51 DJAnonimo wrote:
> i just found you in the developer list and i want to ask an question
> related to my problem well. yesterday my email text disappeared it can be
> view just when clicking to replay message. You can see the photo below:
> http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3287/kmail.png

Its always good to tell us which version you are using.

I guess you mean the preview pane? You can set these options in Settings-
>Configure->Appearance->Layout

You should see the message, too, when you double click it.

As you email with Outlook Express I guess you are using KMail on Windows?
Maybe there you will hit some other problems...

Bye...Frank