[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

John Murphy murphyjj at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 4 10:48:27 BST 2010

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:10:19 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> Better still, read
> http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml (somewhat out
> of date, but the points are still valid) and understand why we choose to
> keep plain mail other than in exceptional, carefully controlled
> circumstances.
Er, except we don't.
KMail has had the HTML option now for some time and the option is not controlled in any way - in fact in can be set as the default.
What we're arguing about here is finishing the job properly and allowing HTML replies to HTML mail.
That would put KMail in the forefront of email clients - bar none.
Regards,
johnM