[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Aug 8 20:45:30 BST 2010

Am Sunday 08 August 2010 20:03:42 schrieb O. Sinclair:
> this is a question of philosophy. Yes, Linux/FOSS is about choice and
> also possibilities. This is a choice I and others would like to have,
> while you and others for some reason do not want to have the choice
> available.

well, frankly, the whole issue is _very_ simple.
as already stated, the kmail developers don't see the need of html for
themselves, so they don't implement it (as also stated, this seems not to be
just a trivial task done in a few hours),
which is clearly the freedom and choice for a FOSS developer :)
so anyone who wants this, will have to do it himself or pay someone to do it.

period.

werner