[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:05:35 BST 2010

To me it is strange that this is always such an emotional issue to some.

HTML email exist, is widely used and we already can read and compose
them in KMail (with some limitations) so why it should not be possible
to reply in HTML as well goes a bit beyond me.

As I understand the ability to READ the HTML mail would be the dangerous
one, not the send or reply-to.

Having said that, no I am not a developer and all I can do is to express
an opinion and a wish. And I wish it was possible as my replies in
certain other software looks everything but good, linebreaks are all
over etc etc.

Kindly,
Sinclair