[kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Aug 9 20:27:10 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Monday 09 August 2010 at 3:25 pm, Richard Creighton penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] line break bug (was: KMail - Replying in HTML)"

> As I just told Pascal, I just got the latest from oS:KDE:* which
> wasn't available to me yesterday.  Did this message come through
> correctly?

Hi Richard,

With the previuosly mangling, it's hard to determine if all is well.

In this message, I've removed all but your response.  Please respond
and let's see if the issue is nailed.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)