[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Aug 6 13:41:35 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Friday 06 August 2010 at 8:37 am, Alexander Harrowell penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> As someone who uses KDE-Kontact for work, and who works with people
> who use exclusively HTML e-mail, cleaner output from composer would
> be very valuable to me.

Hi Alexander,

Would you be willing to pledge some money to support its development?
So far I've pledged 50 USD as has John Murphy.  100 USD wouldn't get
us much of anything!  :)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)