[kdepim-users] shared IMAP account

Frank Thieme frank at fthieme.net
Mon Aug 30 23:19:04 BST 2010

Hi!

I have the following use case: I share an IMAP account with other persons. We
are using this as a group email address. Is it possible, to have local
read/new states for the mails in KMail, like local subscriptions work?

I men normally when you use one IMAP account from two locations, you want to
have messages marked read on both locations, if you read it on any of those
locations.

I would like to have the opposite: each location should have their own read
states. Is that possible?

Bye...Frank