[kdepim-users] MS exchange 2007 IMAP login

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:31:52 BST 2010

On Saturday 21 August 2010 12:29:03 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Is IMAP access enabled for your account on the server?
>
> Good point. I suggest checking this with another IMAP-capable mail
> client.
OK, you were right. I got the name of the _real_ IMAP server and was able to
get the incoming mails. However, when I am trying to set up the SMTP server, I
get an error message as follows:

"An error occurred during authentication: SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No
worthy mechs found"

I am using TLS and GSSAPI at port 587 for authentication although the
instruction tell me to use SSL at port 587. The error message is as follows
when I do that:

"SSL negotiation failed"

I can give more information as needed. Any suggestions?

Hakan