[kdepim-users] 4.4.2 "open in address book" missing?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Apr 26 19:58:32 BST 2010

On Monday 26 April 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> anyone else seeing (not seeing) this option?
>
> when you right click on an e-mail address that already stored in your
> address book or after you did the "add to address book" you should
> see an option to "open in address book" do you see one?

I don't think that this is correct. In KDE 3.5 the context menu always
had the two entries "add to address book" and "open in address book".
The latter also added the address to the address book, but additionally
it opened the corresponding contact in address book.

This was probably removed for the time being until KMail is ported to
Akonadi.