[kdepim-users] Spell checking

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:08:57 BST 2010

I have the following issue that is really annoying me from quite some time.
Did many test, but couldn't solve it. Any help would be appreciated.

I use three languages for writing emails - English, French and Bulgarian.
When typing with the first two the spell-checker of Kontact works fine (i.e.
detects misspelled words, changes word etc).  On the third one it does not
recognize even a single word.

I have the following packages installed for Bulgarian (which are the same as
for the English and French ones):

language-pack-bg-base
language-support-writing-bg
language-pack-bg