[kdepim-users] Cannot select S/MIME signing certificate

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 09:14:34 BST 2010

Hi

I finally figured out how to import my certificate - Kleopatra couldn't recognize
it but doing it in the CLI worked.
Now I want to use it for signing my mails so I go to "Identities", select my
identity and select "Cryptography". From there I select "S/MIME signing
certificate" and I get a list with my certificate as the only one listed. I
select it but the OK button is still grayed out. I try the "Start Certificate
Manager" button and nothing changes. Hmm, alright Kleopatra is already
running; I shut it down and click the button again - Kleopatra starts again,
but the button is still gray and unselectable.
What to do?

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen