[kdepim-users] distributed calendar question

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Tue Apr 20 13:01:56 BST 2010

Hi

I have just realized that I need to be able to see my calendar from my Kontact
at work, from my machine at home.

I tried to google about the subject but realize I understand far too little
about the vocabulary of the calendaring business.

So, anyone care to tell me of their experiences or point me to webpages about
it?

This is how I have it set up

A (laptop at home) ----------- INTERNET --------- B (workstation at work)

Both run Kubuntu and Kontact, and I want to read and update the calendar on
both sites and have them sync up. Read-only access at A is acceptable, but rw
preferred.

Anyone?

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing