[kdepim-users] organising views in kmail

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Apr 3 19:14:39 BST 2010

On Saturday 03 April 2010 18:32:48 Bob Smits wrote:
> On April 2, 2010 12:17:46 pm Anne Wilson wrote:

> > > Thanks, Eddie. I'm still using 4.3.5, since that is what came with
> > > OpenSuSE 11.2, and the aggregation option does not exist.
> >
> > It should be under View > Message List > Aggregation - at least it was in
> >
> >  4.3 under Fedora.
> >
> > Anne
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but right clicking on the folder gives no such
> option. Highlighting the folder and then clicking on view reveals no
> message list option, either. It just seems gone in 4.3.5.

Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, since I've been on 4.4 for quite a long time.
I'm pretty sure,  though, that in 4.3 the tiny buttons above the message list
all disappeared, apart from Find, and Aggregation moved into the top menu.  If
you really don't have View > Message List > Aggregation try exploring the
other menu items - but it's an overall setting.  I don't think there's any way
of applying aggregation settings to single folders.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group