[kdepim-users] organising views in kmail

I Am Me theunknownandrew at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:29:20 BST 2010

/**
* Replying to Re: [kdepim-users] organising views in kmail
* from Anne Wilson <annew at kde.org> sent on Saturday 03 Apr 2010 @ 11:44:39 pm
*/
> Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, since I've been on 4.4 for quite a long
>  time.   I'm pretty sure,  though, that in 4.3 the tiny buttons above the
>  message list all disappeared, apart from Find, and Aggregation moved into
>  the top menu.

Seems to be a corrupt Install, coz I have the aggregation view on my system running KDE 4.3
and Yes the Views > Message Aggregation menu item is not present.

May be deleting ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/*.* will help, but I am not sure
if it does not, there is always sudo aptitude remove/purge then install

Just my 2 cents !!

--
,gM""bg   I am me and will always be