[kdepim-users] updated to 4.4.2 problem with summary view in Kontact

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Mon Apr 19 18:32:11 BST 2010

Hello I had a similar issue but with fedora 12
I go to system Settings -> advance -> kde resources
on alarms appears something after run kalarm
after populate this resources , kalarm , begins at startup .
And after remove  kalarm from startup again .
Sumary kontact begins works again.

Seems to me a problem with kalarm because resources to kalarm still not
working ...
I got this message .
"Calendar “localdir-resource” cannot be made writable since it either
was not created by KAlarm, or was created by a newer version of KAlarm"

Regards,

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 17:40 +0200, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Monday 19 April 2010 17:39:09 schrieb Werner Joss:
> > kubuntu jaunty, kde 4.4.2 here:
>
> sorry, karmic, of course :)
>
> werner

Sérgio M. B.