[kdepim-users] kaddressbook contact location coordinates bug?

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 18:30:30 BST 2010

On Sunday 11 April 2010 11:23:52 Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> On Friday 09 April 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> > hello,
> > I can't select as a location coordinates "Asia/Jerusalem", can someone
> > confirm/deny that problem please.
>
> Confirm ! Seems to switch to Amman.
>
> What gives  ?????

Not surprised.

I live in Philadelphia (US), and the TZ defaults to New York.  I don't live in
NY, but I am in the same TZ.  I could have the same complaint if I lived in
Boston, Washington, Atlanta or Miami.

Isn't Amman in the same TZ as Jerusalem?

I suppose the developers pick the limited cities they will list in a given TZ.

--
Art Alexion