[kdepim-users] kmail cannot change dovecot subscriptions

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 19:46:01 BST 2010

Hello,

I use kmail with a dovecot IMAP server.  I have hundreds of folders
on the server, most I do not use so I set kmail to only display the
subscribed folders (in the account settings).  This seems to work, I
get a much reduced list.  However, I do not seem to be able to change
the subscriptions.  When I bring up the serverside subscription
dialog, none of my folders appear subscribed too and thus I cannot unsubscribe from any.  Also, if I use the dialog to subscribe to a
folder, it does not subscribe.  Any hints on what might be wrong?

Thanks,

-Martin

I am using:
  Ubuntu