[kdepim-users] Zaurus KO/pi --> KOrganizer running on Ubuntu 9.04

Donald F. Robertson DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
Tue Sep 8 20:09:54 BST 2009

I am trying to export my calendar from KO/pi running on a Zaurus to
KOrganizer running in Ubuntu-9.04. The Address Book works perfectly.
However, calendar appears to import only a subset of my entries, and those
it does import appear to have the wrong times associated with them. Has
anyone tried to do this and been successful? Suggestions?

Also, the Zaurus KDE Password Manager app does not appear to be part of
Ubuntu KOrganizer. Anyone know of a comparable application, preferably one
that would import the Platform Independent version?

Thanks!

-- Donald

--
Donald F. Robertson
San Francisco

DonaldFR at DonaldFRobertson.com
www.DonaldFRobertson.com

The known is finite, the unknown is infinite; intellectually we stand on an
islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of inexplicability.  Our
business in every generation is to reclaim a little more land.  -- Thomas
Huxley.