[kdepim-users] Kmail Paragraph Spacing

djmills at netspace.net.au djmills at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 31 21:59:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am getting the same behaviour.  Using v to look at the message source I have discovered that the message itself is fine, but the kmail when it displays the message is dropping the spacing paragraphs.  To demonstrate I will save this message as a draft and then get kmail to view.  I'll take a snapshot and attach to this before sending.

This paragraph is just for demonstration.

As you can see in the attached image, all the paragraph spacing is gone.  This is using KDE 4.1.3 (release 4.10.4) which contains kmail 1.10.3.

Best regards,

David.

--

Tel (Aus): +61-(0)3-9504-6288 or +61-(0)2-80641780
Mob (Aus): +61-4-11513404