[kdepim-users] Kmail Paragraph Spacing

Jonathan B. Horen horen at horen.org.il
Sat Oct 31 22:51:59 GMT 2009

> Hmm, maybe this was a bug in this version of KMail. I suggest upgrading
> to KDE 4.3.2. OTOH, Jonathan is using KDE 4.3.2. Hmm. Let's see what he
> says.

I'm running a brand-new, fresh installation of Kubuntu/9.10, with (as Ingo
mentioned, KDE/4.3.2)

As both Anne and Ingo noted, messages of which I am the original composer
appear fine; however, when I reply or forward a message, the spacing between
paragraphs disappears.

I'm not even thinking about making a move to Thunderbird... we go forward, not
back.