[kdepim-users] Kontact/Calendar bug?

Vitor M. Pereira vmpereir at fc.up.pt
Mon Oct 19 16:40:12 BST 2009

On Sunday 18 October 2009 at 12:56, r bartlett wrote:
> Well, it's a relief to know it's not just me seeing this problem!!
>  Anything else about your hardware or system that's odd?  You
>  wouldn't be using a PAE kernel by any chance (whatever that is)?
>  Did you migrate your info over from an old calendar?  Merge your
>  .ics files?  Anything like that?

I also have seen a related issue in Fedora. I'm pretty sure is nothing
related to hardware or kernel. I've experienced it both in KDE 4.3.0
and 4.3.1 (only stable packages from Fedora). Currently I have both
F10 and F11, in a 32 and a 64 bit processor. The problem exists in
both machines and distro versions.

I also don't think it is related to the ics file itself. If happens
with my older ics calendars, as well as with newly created ones. And,
as I said in this list before, so far the only quick workaround I
found is to turn off and on the calendar resources to refresh the
events/todo lists: http://osdir.com/ml/general/2009-09/msg10276.html

Best,

Vitor.