[kdepim-users] Kmail and Maildir & Local Folder

Christian Mikovits gaelic at luchmhor.net
Tue Oct 27 19:58:08 GMT 2009

Hello.

Thanks for the fast replies.

I use following setup:

My mails lies on an imap server somewhere in the inet.
   - I use a webmail client read mails
   - I use offlineimap to sync the imap server with a local directory
(~/.Maildir)
   - I use mutt to read the mails in this local directory
   - I want to use kmail to read the mails using the same directory

@Kevin: your suggestion looks promising

    The question remaining: Does Kmail recognize new mail (files)
appearing in the folder? (so with this setup I don't have a "receiving
account" configured in kmail)

Christian