[kdepim-users] kdepim-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 21

António Fernandes af465 at netcabo.pt
Fri Oct 2 19:04:07 BST 2009

Hi all

Frank, i don't think those alternate alternate background lines improve
readability, by contrary it becomes more confusing and makes it more
aggressive.
Alias that is one of the problems i found on the kde PIM applications! I have
been working with it, for some days (mainly Kmail and Korganizer), the
functionality is very nice, bu the look is it's main drawback. The look is in
general very aggressive to your eyes, the icons are very big and the colors
and fonts to strong! Compare with MS outlook to see what i mean.

I am currently playing with a different set of fonts, namely windows tahoma
font trying to improve the general appearance.

Any way the effect i want can only be obtained from KDE configuration itself,
on System Settings > Appearance > Colour settings >Colours > Colour Set / View
/ Alternate Background

tanks to all
Antonio