[kdepim-users] Changing the default hour on Day View in Korganizer?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 00:03:14 BST 2009

I was trying to see if there's a way to get the Day View to jump to a certain hour instead of starting at 0:00...on my screen (pretty big 1600x1050) the hours that I'm least likely to have any Events in are the only things that show when I'm viewing my day...0:00 to 8:45am.  I'd like it to default to around the 10am hour (8am is fine too) so that more things appear without my scrolling down.

I know I can zoom but I still really don't need to see things that are between midnight and 8am.  I'd rather scroll up if something's planned then (bank robbery, midnight ice cream run, whatever...) than have to scroll down all the time to view most of what's upcoming for the day.

Thanks for any suggestions or help (as always!)