[kdepim-users] Deleting multiple mails

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Thu Oct 8 13:05:50 BST 2009

On Thu, October 8, 2009 12:32 pm, O. Sinclair wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
>> On Thursday 08 October 2009 11:31:42 David Jarvie wrote:
>>> I often see this behaviour - it has been a feature for me since KDE 4.2
>>> if
>>> not earlier. My KDE is compiled from source.
>>>
>> Strange.  I've used KMail with every version since 4.0 and never seen
>> it.
>>
>> With problems like this, where some people see it and others don't, it
>> would
>> be really nice to find some common ground for the 'problem' boxes that
>> doesn't
>> occur in the 'just works' boxes, but it can be quite hard to do.
>>
> It seems to happen when I have set the "filter by status" to "unread
> emails"

I have never used that setting. For me, it happens with an IMAP and a
DIMAP folder. I have the impression that it might be related to the
threading setting, but I don't have any real evidence for that. I don't
have access to kmail just now, so I can't report what my threading setting
is.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer.