[kdepim-users] Kmail Paragraph Spacing

djmills at netspace.net.au djmills at netspace.net.au
Mon Nov 2 22:22:03 GMT 2009

Hi Jan,

I did a little test.  I copied one of my emails to drafts, then used emacs to edit and stripped out the format "-qt-paragraph-type:empty; ".  Saved this and then went to the drafts folder with KMail.  The email still looks the same.  I double checked that I had my edited copy by pressing v to see the message source.  I had the right one.  So that's not it.

Doesn't matter.  openSUSE 11.2 is coming out in 9 days.  I'll upgrade to that and hopefully this bug will disappear.

By the way.  I had always thought that when replying to an email the reply should appear above the original quoted text.  I have started to notice that other people such as yourself do the opposite - put the reply text below the original message.  You use this approach.  What can you tell me about the 2 choices?

Anyone else got a comment on this?

Best regards,

David.

--

Tel (Aus): +61-(0)3-9504-6288 or +61-(0)2-80641780
Mob (Aus): +61-4-11513404