[kdepim-users] kaddressbook and thunderbird

Angelo Cafaro angelcaf at inwind.it
Thu Nov 19 08:58:19 GMT 2009

I am a kde 4.3.3 user on Kubuntu Karmic.
I've seen your contact in the kaddressbook info and I think you might be
helpful for me in the following issue: I'd like to better integrate
thunderbird in my kde4 environment and, in particular, I discovered that
typing a name of a contact (stored using kaddressbook) in krunner it is
possible to open the mail client in order to send him an email. So, is it
possible to use the thunderbird address book within kaddressbook in a way
that allows me to keep synchronized both and take advatages of the krunner
feature?

Cheers,

- Angelo